Tuesday 2 October 2012

Minecraft is Fun

Hi guys, my name is leky6 ( Minecraft Username ) and first I'm going to tell you what a wonderful game minecraft is. It is a great experience for kids, youth, and adults to build and construct houses and cities, mines and underground tunnels and heaps more! It is fun creating things on minecraft, because they have made endless worlds and servers of fun. Every time you go on minecraft you will have a blast... I know I do =] ! You can make your own servers and have other people join them so they can have lots of fun too! And YOU can join servers and spread the minecraft cheer and joy with everyone else. There are 3 main minecraft rules for me: 1. Respect Others 2. Help spread the fun! 3. ALWAYS enjoy yourself and HAVE FUN!!! If you don't know what minecraft is you must be insane. So hurry up go to the website create an account and join the fun. ( You won't regret it! ). Here is the minecraft link: www.minecraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment